Family flowers only please, donations if desired to the Myasthenia Gravis Association.
What does MGA stand for?
MGA stands for Myasthenia Gravis Association (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MGA
We have 173 other meanings of MGA in our Acronym Attic
- Microsoft Genuine Advantage (anti-piracy system)
- Middle Gimbal Angle (astronomy)
- Midwestern Governors Association (Washington, DC)
- Monochrome Graphics Adapter
- Monterey Green Action
- Morris Garage Type A (English sports car )
- Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm (computer science)
- Multiple Gas Analyzer
- Multiple Group Analysis
- Mutuelle Générale d'Assurances (French: General Mutual Insurance)
- 3-Methylglutaconic Aciduria, Type III
- Mark Gerstl & Associates Architects (Dover Heights, NSW, Australia)
- Mid Georgia Apartment Association (Macon, GA)
- Middle Georgia Art Association (Macon, GA)
- Milwaukee Graduate Assistants Association (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mounted Games Across America, Inc.
- Multicultural Golf Association of America, Inc.
- Maintenance Ground Abort
- Mucous Gland Adenoma of the Bronchus (pathology)
- Middle Georgia Association of Black Journalists
Samples in periodicals archive:
5lbs in two months - will donate the cash to the Myasthenia Gravis Association (MGA), which has supported Isabella, and disability charity Scope.
He added: "Watching her struggle was my main reason for getting involved with the Myasthenia Gravis Association.
That's why she has decided to join her dad on a gruelling fundraising drive for the Myasthenia Gravis Association of Ireland.
And when the Myasthenia Gravis Association offered 800 bulbs in return for school support, the planting could begin.
Members of the school's gardening group and eco club took part in the national planting event in aid of the Myasthenia Gravis Association.
Leslie, 42, bought the Manchester United shirt at a fundraiser for the Myasthenia Gravis Association in May.
Entrants will be tackling a 5km bike ride and 2km run to raise cash for the Myasthenia Gravis Association which supports people suffering from MG also known as The Ragdoll Disease.