All money raised will go to the Myasthenia Gravis Association, the only UK charity dedicated to supporting people who have Myasthenia Gravis, a neuromuscular disorder, as well as helping to their families.
What does MG stand for?
MG stands for Myasthenia Gravis
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of MG
We have 54 other meanings of MG in our Acronym Attic
- Monster Garage (Discovery Channel)
- Moongate (online game, now Materia Magica)
- Morewood Gardens (Carnegie Mellon University)
- Morning Glory
- Morris Garages (UK sports car manufacturer)
- Multi-Grid (algorithm)
- Multinational Group
- Municipal Government
- My God
- Myasthenia Gravis and Associated Autoimmune Diseases
- Machine Gun Company/Squadron
- Marketing, General and Administrative
- Merger and Acquisition
- Major General (Promotable)
- Merge - Exchange
- Multiple Gaussian-Floating Spherical Gaussian Orbital Method
- Motor Generator - Motor Alternator
- Milligram-Minute Per Cubic Meter
Samples in periodicals archive:
The South Wales branch of the Myasthenia Gravis Association will be holding a relaunch party at the Whitchurch Community Centre, Old Church Road, on June 18 at 3pm.
Contributions cover acute neuropathies, chronic inflammatory demyelinating neuropathy and its variants, nonsystemic vasculitic neuropathy, dysimmune neuropathy, autoimmune autonomic ganglionopathy, myasthenia gravis with anti-acetylcholine receptor antibodies, muscle-specific receptor tyrosine kinase antibody-positive and seronegative myasthenia gravis, Lambert-Eaton myasthenic syndrome, idiopathic inflammatory myopathies, and stiff person syndrome.
Azoury, Chairman of the Cardiothoracic Surgery Department at the American Hospital, Dubai on young Omani female patients who were suffering from myasthenia gravis, a condition which affects the patients' ability to breathe normally.
Myasthenia gravis (MG) is a treatable autoimmune disease characterised by fatiguable weakness of skeletal muscles.
Myasthenia Gravis (MG) is a chronic disorder caused by a breakdown in communication between nerves and muscles which results in muscle weakness and fatigue.
The shopping centre is holding the Royal Town's first duathlon in aid of the Myasthenia Gravis Association.