Only the Myanmar Institute of Theology (MIT) offers an MTh program and was recently accredited by ATESEA; nine schools offer the M.
What does MIT stand for?
MIT stands for Myanmar Institute of Theology (Myanmar)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIT
We have 369 other meanings of MIT in our Acronym Attic
- Moodalakatte Institute of Technology (Karnataka, Kundapura, India)
- Most Important Task (organization)
- Mother In Training
- Movimiento Indio Tawantinsuyu (Spanish: Indian Movement Tawantinsuyu; Peru)
- MPF (Maritime Prepositioning Force) Information Tool
- Multifunction Instrument Tree
- Multiple Instrument Test
- Municipal Insurance Trust
- Murder Investigation Team (UK TV drama)
- Musical Instrument Technology
- Mýllý Ýstýhbarat Teskýlati (Turkish Intelligence Agency, Turkey)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Total Data Quality Management (program)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Electronic Journal for Middle East Studies
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Lincoln Laboratory (also seen as MIT/LL)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology Laboratory for Computer Science
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology - Lincoln Laboratory
- Mamba Intestinal Toxin 1
- Maine Island Trail Association (Portland, Maine)
- Manufacturing Integration Test Assembly
- Mare Island Technology Academy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thu En Yu, the principal of Sabah Theological Seminary in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia, was elected as chair of the executive committee, and Anna May Say Pa, principal of Myanmar Institute of Theology in Yangon, Myanmar, was elected as chair of the ATESEA Accreditation Commission.
The Baptist-affiliated Myanmar Institute of Theology (MIT), where classes are taught in English, serves more than 500 students, when counting a recently instituted undergraduate program.