Hindsight now suggests I should have saved my vitriol for Jennifer herself.
What does MV stand for?
MV stands for My Vitriol (UK band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MV
We have 24 other meanings of MV in our Acronym Attic
- Mountain View (California city)
- Move (Unix command)
- Moving Vehicle
- Moving Violationz
- Multivalue (software)
- Muscle Volume
- Music Video
- Muzzle Velocity
- Simple Multi-Visit
- Methyl Viologen Radicals (biochemistry)
- Multi-Variable Decision-Feedback Equalizer
- Mean Velocity of the Middle Cerebral Artery (cardiology)
- Minimum Variance-Power Control
- Medium-Voltage/High-Voltage (electrical engineering)
- MPEG2 Compression (file name extension)
- Monster Video 2 Component Video
- Monster Video 3 (signal transfer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
My Vitriol may sound pretty much like any other melancholic, shoegazing band of the early 90s, but their performance was vivid and intense.
Byline: Joe Shooman KALEIDOSCOPIC Rockers My Vitriol return to Bangor next month with a concert at Time/Amser.
The second annual T On The Fringe kicks off on August 4 and is already attracting big names such as Supergrass, Arab Strap, My Vitriol, Space, Ben Folds Five and the wonderful Supernaturals.
Byline: Colin Murray CONDUCTING a phone interview with My Vitriol frontman Som Wardner while he's chilling in Amsterdam was not the smartest idea Hot Music has had this year.
Originally tipped for success in 2000, My Vitriol (above) seemed to be pushed into support slots, while their contemporaries burst on to the scene.
My Vitriol are bound to be another in the long list of King Tut's discoveries that includes Oasis.