In my humble opinion, the American electorate are right not to rely just on human nature to press the nuclear button, but be guided by something or someone higher.
What does MHO stand for?
MHO stands for My Humble Opinion
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MHO
We have 36 other meanings of MHO in our Acronym Attic
- Mental Health National Service Framework (UK)
- Manual Handling Network
- Materials Handling Operation
- Medical Health Officer
- Mental Health Organization
- Military History Online (website)
- Minerals Held Orally
- Minnesota Historical Organizations
- Monster Hunter Orage
- Municipal Health Office (various locations)
- Reciprocal Ohm (unit of conductance; ohm spelled backwards)
- Manufactured Home Owners Association
- Massachusetts Health Officers Association
- McDonald's Hispanic Operators Association
- Mental Health Organizations of America (now Mental Health, Addiction and Retardation Organizations of America)
- Midland Hockey Officials Association (Midland, Michigan)
- Mobile Home Owners Association
- Manufactured Homeowners Association of America
- Medical Health Operational Area Coordinator
- Mental Health Oversight Advisory Council (est. 1999; Montana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sefton Park Lake was so peaceful, so calm, in my humble opinion It's now lost it's charm Once a lovely retreat to sit and reflect Just to gather one's thoughts The lake was perfect Now with all those pedalos Just money making toys Gone is the tranquility replaced sadly with noise No I'm not an old grump So don't get me wrong Just sink all the boats And give back the bird song Yes all the wild birds have disappeared from the lake By floating the boats Someone's made a mistake So give all the birds a chance To come back, especially the ducks I miss their Quack
Now in my humble opinion, scotch should always be dark, cask strength and smell heavily of peat but if you're one of those silly people who like it very light and very smooth, you might give this one a try.
In my humble opinion the services of a dedicated market agency and selective investment could sharply move the image of the Valleys forward.
In my humble opinion, the rissoles and scotch eggs from Dorothy's in Caroline Street are out of this world, and if you go a little further on to Cardiff Market, the cockles and other seafood (including laverbread) are incredible.
In my humble opinion, the only way to arrest the decline is firstly to go back to terraces to increase capacity and reduce ticket prices, secondly revise players' contracts to an economical level and thirdly restrict all clubs to two foreign players only.
In my humble opinion the cultures of the UK are best served through good humour and tolerance in the light of their mutually limited origins.
In my humble opinion, the FairTax, along with the repeal of Social Security and Medicare, is the only reform that can set us up for enough economic growth to get us out of the impending fiscal disaster in the national debt level.