And (at least from my weary eyes in 2012), my father's world was filled with beauty, adventure and an elegance that no longer seems to exist.
What does MFW stand for?
MFW stands for My Father's World
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MFW
We have 34 other meanings of MFW in our Acronym Attic
- Meeting for Worship (Quaker practice)
- Men for Women
- Michigan Fashion Week
- Mid Florida Wrestling
- Migrant Farm Worker (classification)
- Military Fixed Wing (various organizations)
- Misc Fitness Weights
- Multi Function Workstation (military technology)
- Mutual Fund Wrap
- My Face When
- Making Finance Work for Africa (World Bank)
- Media Foundation for West Africa
- Mid Florida Wrestling Association (Winter Park, FL)
- Moray Firth Watersports Association (UK)
- Morsecodians Fraternity of Western Australia
- Manitoba Farm Writers and Broadcasters Association (Winnepeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Marine Fleet Air, West Coast (US Navy)
- Meridian Farms Water Company (California)
- Minnesota Freezer Warehouse Company (Albert Lea, MN)
- Main Feedwater and Condensate System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Some of the hymn titles included are All Creatures of Our God and King, Be Still My Soul, The Church's One Foundation, Like a River Glorious, Savior Like a Shepherd Lead us, and This Is My Father's World, along with many others.
On the left-hand wall I have my father's World War I medals and my own medals from when I was in the Parachute Regiment in 1956," said William.
This is my Father's World - I silently sing the hymn from my childhood, knowing that all of it is given freely to us, just for being who we are.
Its tracks are Incense of Praise (5:23), You Are There (4:41), Dreamers (4:18), Psalm 91 (4:18), My Father's World (5:53), In Your Time (6:08), Flying Toward the Sun (4:33), Eve of Your Return (4:12), Wailing Wall (6:30), and Glory Forever (3:46).
Sarah bolstered her spirits by singing a hymn she remembered from childhood--"This Is My Father's World.
Byline: WITH PATRICIA WATTERSON I HAVE come across some of my father's World War 1 memorabilia, including a tattered pocket book with brief day-to-day pencilled notes while he was in the trenches prior to being wounded and captured.