Martin Galvan utiliza muy bien la aplicacion que en la literatura espanola de resistencia antifascista hace Jo Labanyi de los espectros de Jacques Derrida.
What does MB stand for?
MB stands for Muy Bien
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of MB
We have 100 other meanings of MB in our Acronym Attic
- Multi-Ball (pinball)
- Multibacillary (leprosy)
- Multibanco (Portugal)
- Multistage Bayesian
- Municipal Bank PLC
- Muppet Babies (cartoon)
- MusicBrainz (open source music-database)
- Muslim Brotherhood
- Musquodoboit Batholith
- My Bad
- Myrtle Beach
- Mystery Block
- Willys-Overland 1/4-Ton 4x4 Truck (WWII Jeep)
- Medicinae Baccalaureus, Baccalaureus Chirurgiae (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery)
- Modbus Plus (Modicon Communication Bus)
- Macroblock-Adaptive Frame/Field (digital television)
- Multi-Band Doherty Power Amplifier (electrical engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
However, the time looked good and the runner-up Muy Bien did the form no harm next time.
he calls me that playfully) and I reply, "Muy bien, Don Adolfo, muy bien.
Tim Easterby sent out his first winner of the Flat season when Distant Times made every yard to beat Muy Bien by two-and -a-half lengths in the Dunchurch Classified Stakes at Warwick yesterday.
Tactics played a big part in the outcome of the Welcome To Royal Windsor 2004 Handicap when Frankie Dettori made a decisive beeline for the far rail on 7-1 chance Muy Bien.