30, Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Commissioner Carol Galante announced steps to shore up the financial footing of the FHA's Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund (MMI Fund).
What does MMIF stand for?
MMIF stands for Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MMIF
We have 2 other meanings of MMIF in our Acronym Attic
- Maintenance Management Information & Control System
- Management Member of the Institute of Customer Service
- Modern Materials in Collections Scotland
- Market-Maker Identifier
- Micro-TIS/MSE Interface Device
- Mobile Money Identifier (banking)
- Maximum Mutual Information Estimation
- Macrophage Migration Inhibitory Factor (immunology)
- Major Medical Insurance Fund (Department of Labor and Employment; Colorado)
- Marra Mamba Iron Formation (iron ore)
- My Memory is Fuzzy
- My Mouth Is Full
- Money Management International Financial Education Foundation
- Money Market Investor Funding Facility
- Mass Marketing Insurance Group, Inc. (Wayne, PA)
- Massachusetts Medicaid Infrastructure Grant
- Multimedia Integration Gateway (computing)
- Megacystis-Microcolon-Intestinal Hypoperistalsis
- Maximum Mutual Information Hidden Markov Models
- Megacystis Microcolon Intestinal Hypoperistalsis Syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
If the balance on an HECM is higher than the value of the home, the FHA makes up the difference through its Mutual Mortgage Insurance fund (MMI).
The next section provides a brief description of the FHA and its Mutual Mortgage Insurance fund (MMI fund).
The acting FHA commissioner also addressed recent news reports that have raised questions about the financial health of the FHA's Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund (MMI Fund) and whether the fund might require an infusion from the U.
The Mutual Mortgage Insurance Fund is part of the FHA single family program, which provides FHA-insured loans to low-income, minority, and first-time homebuyers.