Equipping the antenna for an extra frequency was a considerable challenge because mutual interference increases as bands are added.
What does MINT stand for?
MINT stands for Mutual Interference
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MINT
We have 32 other meanings of MINT in our Acronym Attic
- Mid-Columbia Interagency Narcotics Task Force (Oregon)
- Miniaturized Wireless Network Testbed
- Ministry of Industry and New Technologies (Kazakhstan)
- Ministry of the Interior
- MinT Is Not TOS (Atari open source operating system)
- Model for Integrated Network Transformation (Juniper)
- Molecular Interaction
- Monitoring Interval
- Multi-source Intelligence Toolkit
- Multimedia Internet Terminal
- Mutual Interference Test
- Verein Mathematisch-Naturwissenschaftlicher Excellence-Center (German: Association of Mathematics and Natural Science Excellence Center)
- Marshall Islands National Telecommunications Authority (Majuro, Marshall Islands)
- Ministry of Technology (UK; obsolete)
- Miniature Terminal
- Mensa in Thueringen (subgroup of Mensa Germany)
- Minimum Thickness
- Minimum Test Instrumentation Equipment
- Mixed Integer Optimizer (software)
- Ministerio de Turismo Y Deporte del Uruguay (Spanish)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The study looked at the mutual interference between job and family demands.
This means that the configuration of the different applications and network settings (IP addresses, etc) can be a lot easier, because there is no mutual interference between the Secure LANs (SLANs).
The final rail layout at the bottom chamber will allow trains from both of the tunnels to discharge almost without mutual interference.
As long as no more than four or five climbing parties transmit at the same time, the mutual interference is low and all the messages are received.
With embedded fuzzy logic, each sensor now has the intelligence to prevent mutual interference.
If so, mutual interference, harmonic distortion, and neutral conductor heat buildup may occur.
This design reportedly eliminates the mutual interference typically generated by the difference in output volume, pressure, and viscosity of the two material components.