Most recently, the once quiet mutual holding company--the largest mutual holding company in the United States--has taken the unusual approach of releasing detailed quarterly earnings reports, hosting conference calls with investors and equity and debt analysts, and launching a Web site for investors.
What does MHC stand for?
MHC stands for Mutual Holding Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MHC
We have 356 other meanings of MHC in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Health Clinics
- Mobile Home Community (various locations)
- Modern Housing Complex (India)
- Most Hated Crew
- Moto-Club des Hauts Cantons (French: Senior Townships Motorcycle Club)
- Mount Holyoke College (South Hadley, MA)
- Mount Hope Church (Grand Blanc, MI)
- Multi Hypothesis Correlation
- Multibank Holding Company
- Munshi Head Constable (India)
- Myosin Heavy Chain
- Antigen/Major Histocompatibility Complex I
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class II
- Major Histocompatibility Complex Class 1
- Class I Major Histocompatibility Complex
- Myosin II Heavy-Chain-Specific Protein Kinase C
- Myosin Heavy Chain 1
- Manitoba Heavy Construction Association
- Mary Help Christians Academy (Catholic preparatory school; North Haledon, NJ)
- Maryland Hall for the Creative Arts (Annapolis, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The mutual holding company was never, in my opinion, an efficient way to raise money.
It converted in July 1998 to a mutual holding company structure after 119 years as a mutual, but in August 2000 its board of directors authorized development of a plan of full demutualization.