The data also showed that the return of foreign criminals to their home countries is being carried out in line with the European Convention on Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters.
What does MACM stand for?
MACM stands for Mutual Assistance in Criminal Matters
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MACM
We have 17 other meanings of MACM in our Acronym Attic
- Madison Area Community Land Trust (Wisconsin)
- Maine Academy of Country Music
- Malta Association of Credit Management (est. 2001)
- Mandatory Access Control Mechanism
- Master Chief Machine Accountant (Naval Rating)
- Master Chief Master At Arms
- Master of Arts in Christian Ministry
- Member of the Association of Computing Machinery
- Memory Access Control Matrix
- Michigan Association of Court Mediators (Ann Arbor, Michigan)
- Michigan Agricultural Cooperative Marketing Association (Lansing, MI)
- Mid-Atlantic Club Management Association
- Ministerial Advisory Council on Multicultural Affairs (Australia)
- Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator for Macintosh
- Maryland Association of Community Mediation Centers (now Community Mediation Maryland; Glen Burnie, MD)
- Michigan Association of Community Mental Health Boards
- Minnesota Association of Community Mental Health Programs
- Mobile Acquisition Career Management Office
- Massachusetts Association of Colleges of Nursing
- Michigan Association of Colleges of Nursing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among other issues, it will also consider matters relating to suppression of terrorism, maritime security, narcotic drugs and psychotropic substances, mutual assistance in criminal matters, trafficking in women and children and promotion of child welfare.
Today, a treaty on mutual assistance in criminal matters was signed between Union Home Minister P Chidambaram and Myanmar Minister of Foreign Affairs U Nyan Win.