HYDERABAD -- Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) on Thursday announced the names of candidates to contest from Hyderabad constituencies for seats in national and provincial assemblies.
What does MQM stand for?
MQM stands for Muttahida Quami Movement (Pakistan)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MQM
We have 44 other meanings of MQM in our Acronym Attic
- McMaster Quality of Life Scale
- Multi-Quality Layered Video Service
- Manager of Quality Management (various locations)
- Masters in Quality Management (various locations)
- McAfee Quarantine Manager (security software)
- Medallion Qualification Miles (Delta Skymiles)
- Medical Quality Management (US FEMA)
- Message Queuing Middleware
- Mohajir Qaumi Movement (Karachi/Hyderabad, Pakistan)
- Molecular Quantum Mechanics
- Muhajir Quami Movement (Altaf group)
- Muhajir Qaumi Movement (Haqiqi)
- Multiple-Quantum Magic-Angle Spinning
- Medicaid Qualified Medicare Beneficiary
- Message Queuing Markup Language
- Mas Que Mil Palabras (Spanish: A Thousand Words)
- Medical Quality Management System
- Medicare Quality Monitoring System (US DHHS)
- Magnetic Quantum Number
- Mesquite (Amtrak station code; Mesquite, NV)
Samples in periodicals archive:
KARACHI -- The caretaker interior minister, Malik Habib, offered his deepest condolences to Muttahida Quami Movement leader, Altaf Hussain, for the brutal killings of activists.
Summary: Karachi: The Muttahida Quami Movement has filed two review petitions against the Supreme Court's order .
Dr Imran Farooq -a leading member of the Muttahida Quami Movement party -was found with head injuries and stab wounds outside his north London home at 5.
KARACHI, July 19 -- Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Rabita Committee's Deputy Convenor Dr Farooq Sattar has formed a 'social forum' comprising 22 members from different walks of life.
RAWALPINDI -- Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain has said days of those who contest elections on the basis of wealth and outdated feudal system were numbered, adding that the path of revolution of the rule by the poor and middle-class people cannot be stanched now in the country.
KARACHI/LONDON -- Muttahida Quami Movement (MQM) Chief Altaf Hussain said his party will be free in taking up any decision regarding their future if high public offices in Sindh are kept out of reach of the Urdu-speaking people.
The meeting, however, failed to resolve the differences between the Muttahida Quami Movement and the Awami National Party over the formation of new provinces.