Muslim Scholars Association has thankfully offered help in this regard.
What does MSA stand for?
MSA stands for Muslim Scholars Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MSA
We have 669 other meanings of MSA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple System Atrophy (aka Shy-Drager Syndrome)
- Multisample Analysis
- Multisource Agreement
- Multiuse Solar Array
- Multivariate Statistical Analysis
- Municipal Services Association (British Columbia)
- Municipal Systems Act (South Africa)
- Munitions Storage Area (US DoD)
- Museum Store Association
- Musicological Society of Australia (est. 1963)
- Muslim Student Association
- Muslim Students Association
- Mustard Seed Associates
- Mutualité Sociale Agricole (French: Agricultural Mutual Assistance Association)
- My Sainted Aunt (TV series)
- Royal Automobile Club Motor Sports Association (was RACMSA)
- Merozoite Surface Antigen 1
- Multiple System Atrophy Patients with Parkinsonism
- Multiple System Atrophy of the Striatonigral Degeneration (Parkinson's disease)
- Mission Staff Assistant Trainee
Samples in periodicals archive:
ADVICE: All India Muslim Scholars Association General Secretary Kanthapuram A.
The Muslim Scholars Association called Shabtini's decision a "scandal," and urged that she be dismissed from her post.
Abdullah bin Abdulmohsen Al-Turki received separately here today the Secretary General of Muslim Scholars Association in the United Kingdom Sheikh Mohammed Ismael, who is also the Inspector.
Members of the Algerian Muslim Scholars Association and related groups set sail on Wednesday from Algiers, bringing aid to the Egyptian port of al-Arish from where it will be transported overland to Gaza.
A statement by the Muslim Scholars Association said its staff had been evicted from the Um Al Qura mosque in western Baghdad and a radio broadcast from the mosque had been stopped.
The Sunni Muslim Scholars Association condemned the killing of women and children.
Four days after his arrival, Loney and three colleagues had just finished a meeting with the Muslim Scholars Association when their vehicle was nearly hit by a white car.