Owners of the building, the Moseley Muslim Community Association, said it was doing all it can, without outside funding, to keep the building intact.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Muslim Community Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Call Arrangement
- Multiple Classification Analysis
- Multiple Clip Applier (medical device)
- Multiple Congenital Anomalies
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis
- Multiple Crown CC Watermark (philately)
- Mumbai Cricket Association (India)
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Music Corporation of America
- Music Council of Australia
- Mustang Club of America
- Mutual Confidentiality Agreement
- Matrix Controller Automatic-5
- Media Communications Association-International (producers of video, film, multimedia and web content)
- Military Chaplains Association of the United States of America
- Middle Cerebral Artery and Common Carotid Artery
- Middle Cerebral Artery and Common Carotid Artery Occlusion
- Multiple Congenital Abnormalities and/or Developmental Delay
- Movement Control Agency/Movement Control Center
- Multiple Congenital Anomalies/Mental Retardation syndrome
Samples in periodicals archive:
Solihull Muslim Community Association (SMCA) applied for planning permission to establish the centre, complete with prayer hall, in Dog Kennel Lane, Shirley, with 50 parking spaces.
Community and voluntary groups involved in CPL include: Coventry Bangladesh Centre which helps people from more than 40 different nationalities to gain access to education LIFT which gives sessions on financial management The Cariba Project which helps disadvantaged black offenders Connexions, which helps young people and deprived families CITEE which helps maintain and improve self confidence among those with mental health problems Furnace Fields Family Centre, which offers parental support HomeStart Nuneaton which offers family support Coventry Muslim Community Association which aims to help long-term unemployed women with cultural and linguistic barriers North Warwickshire and Hinckley College which aims to help carers and homeless men.
For 25 years Solihull Muslim Community Association (SMCA) has been searching for a home in the borough to no avail.
Coventry-based Kasem worked as a fundraiser for KESWA, before joining the Coventry Muslim Community Association in 1994, and then the Coventry Bangladesh Centre in 1997 as the training manager.