The vigil has been called by the PSC, British Muslim Initiative, Stop the War Coalition and CND, and supported by Amos Trust, Communication Workers Union, Fire Brigades Union, Friends of Al Aqsa, Friends of Lebanon, Greater London UNISON, The Green Party, ICAHD UK, IJAN - the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network, Islamic Forum Europe, Jewish Socialists' Group, Labor Friends of Palestine and the Middle East, Muslim Association of Britain, Palestinian Return Centre, The Peace Cycle, Public and Commercial Services Union, Rail, Maritime and Transport Union, Thompsons Solicitors, War on Want, Young Muslim Organization UK.
What does MAB stand for?
MAB stands for Muslim Association of Britain
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MAB
We have 178 other meanings of MAB in our Acronym Attic
- Mobile Floating Assault Bridge-Ferry
- Monitoring and Assessment of Biodiversity (Smithsonian Institution)
- Monoclonal Antibody
- Montreal Association for the Blind
- Mortgage Advice Bureau (UK)
- Movimento dos Atingidos por Barragens (Portuguese: Movement of People Affected by Dams; Brazil)
- Mozilla Amazon Browser
- Multicast Address Broker
- Munitions Assignment Board (US Navy)
- Musée Automobile de Bellenaves (French: Bellenaves Automobile Museum; Bellenaves, France)
- Mid-Atlantic Bight National Undersea Research Center (NOAA)
- Madison Area Builders Association (Madison, Wisconsin)
- Magnetic Auto Body Armor
- Maine Antiquarian Booksellers Association
- Make Alexandria Bartend Again
- Malaysia Amateur Basketball Association
- Malaysia Basketball Association
- Malta Amateur Bodybuilders Association
- Malus Baccata (Siberian crabapple)
- Manitoba Amateur Broomball Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That's really a shame that Aboul-Fotouh was one of those detained, especially because he's considerend one of the most moderate leaders in the Brotherhood," Kamal Helbawi, the founder of the Muslim Association of Britain, said.
Muslim Association of Britain spokesman Osama Saeed said: "In the last few months we've had a co-ordinated strategy on the part of the Government to set an agenda that there are extremists throughout the Muslim community.
The 38 Muslim groups who signed the letter include the Muslim Council of Britain, the Muslim Association of Britain, the British Muslim Forum and the Muslim Solidarity Committee.
The 38 Muslim groups which signed the letter include the Muslim Council of Britain, the Muslim Association of Britain, the British Muslim Forum and the Muslim Solidarity Committee.
In Cardiff, Munir Ashi, of the Muslim Association of Britain, said the aim of yesterday's protest in the Welsh capital was to persuade the British authorities to do everything possible to stop the fighting.
The protests have been called by groups including the Stop The War Coalition and the Muslim Association of Britain to highlight "crimes against humanity".