Wardak told the foundation stone-laying ceremony in the Karta-i-Char area that one of the buildings would have 20 classrooms, a musical instrument repair centre, a concert hall with capacity for 300 people and a health clinic.
What does MIR stand for?
MIR stands for Musical Instrument Repair
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MIR
We have 180 other meanings of MIR in our Acronym Attic
- More Information Required
- Mortgage Interest Rate (housing market)
- Most Important Requirement (systems engineering)
- Movimiento de la Izquierda Revolucionaria (Spanish: Movement of the Revolutionary Left; Bolivia)
- Multicast Interactive Radio
- Multimedia Information Retrieval
- Multiple Instructor Requirement
- Multiple Isomorphous Replacement (X-ray crystallography)
- Music Data Bases
- Music Information Retrieval
- Mygrid Information Repository
- Movimiento de Izquierda Revolucionaria-El Militante (Spanish: Movement of the Revolutionary Left-Militant; Peru)
- Multiple Inversion Recovery Turbo Spin Echo (radiology)
- Maldives Inland Revenue Authority (est. 2010)
- Margin Infused Relaxed Algorithm (computer science)
- Market Intelligence Research Associates
- Massachusetts Immigrant and Refugee Advocacy Coalition
- Media Image Resource Alliance
- Medical Instrument Research Associates
- Medium Wave Infrared Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The school also offers distinct programs, such as musical instrument repair, that are only available in a few places around the country, President Jim Johnson said.
Other occupations that require similar abilities include jewelers, locksmiths, and camera and musical instrument repair technicians.