The youngsters of "The Orchestra of Instruments Recycled From Cateura" performed in Brazil, Panama and Colombia this year, and hope to play at an exhibit opening next year in their honor at the Musical Instrument Museum in Phoenix, Arizona.
What does MIM stand for?
MIM stands for Musical Instrument Museum (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MIM
We have 188 other meanings of MIM in our Acronym Attic
- MSN Instant Messenger
- Multi Image Manager
- Multilateral Initiative on Malaria
- Multiple Impression Mottle (offset printing)
- Multiple Interval Mapping (genetics)
- Multipoint Indicate Master
- Multipole-Induced-Multipole Model
- Music in Monkstown (Monkstown, Dublin, Ireland)
- Music in the Mountains (various locations)
- Music Industry Manual (est. 1966)
- Maryland International Marketing Associates (Cockeysville, MD)
- Mechanically Interlocked Molecular Architecture
- Melbourne Internal Medical Associates (Florida PPO)
- Member of the Institute of Mathematics and its Applications (UK)
- Member of the Institute of Money Advisers
- Metal Injection Molding Association
- Middlesbrough Institute of Modern Art (UK)
- Midtown Manhattan (New York)
- Minute Man National Historic Park (US National Park Service)
- Measurement and Improvement of Manufacturing Capacity Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
the Lower East Side Tenement Museum in New York City, the Musical Instrument Museum in Brussels, theAnne Frank Museum in Amsterdam, the British Museum in London, the Tokyo National Museum, and the Istanbul Archaeological Museum as the most attractive museums in the world.