Robert initially conducted the choir last spring when its then musical director Michael Howell was unwell.
What does MD stand for?
MD stands for Musical Director
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MD
We have 294 other meanings of MD in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Data
- Multiple Description
- Multiple Disabilities
- Multivariate Distribution
- Municipal Docks Railway (of the Jacksonville Port Authority)
- Munitions Dump
- Murder Drones (web series)
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Music Department
- Music Director
- Muy Deficiente (Spanish educational grade/mark)
- Multi-Dimensional Fast Fourier Transform
- Monosynaptic Discharge of the Ventral Roots
- Management's Discussion and Analysis of Results of Operations and Financial Condition
- Management’s Discussion and Analysis (financial conditions)
- Mergers, Dispositions & Acquisitions
- Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry (magazine; a Canon Communications LLC publication)
- Medical Design and Manufacturing (trade show)
- Multiple Description Binary Switching Algorithm
- Multiple Description Differential Pulse Code Modulation
Samples in periodicals archive:
But James' love of musical theatre is now paying dividends too, with a recent spell "depping" as musical director of the Sunderland Empire panto Peter Pan, starring Tom Lister and Katy Ashworth.
The group is now busy rehearsing - in musical director Maddy Evans' house in Stratford - the three songs they will be performing in the opening round, including Rule The World by Take That.
Musical director John Jenkins led the 80 choristers through a well-rehearsed programme, accompanied by the excellent Laura Smith on piano and talented Scott Williams on organ.
The choir, under musical director Jean Stanley Jones, joined the Birmingham-based Canoldir Male Choir as its special guests in the two day 42nd Annual Anglo-Welsh concert.
A former BBC Light Entertainment musical director, he was also musical director of the Eurovision Song Contest three times and conducted the British entry on seven occasions.