The three musicians--harpist Anne Bewley of Center Sandwich, pianist Emily Mills of Spofford, and guitarist Beverly Rush of Nashua--are all Certified Music Practitioners having completed special training from Music for Healing and Transition Program Inc.
What does MHTP stand for?
MHTP stands for Music for Healing and Transition Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHTP
We have 2 other meanings of MHTP in our Acronym Attic
- Methanol Holdings Trinidad Limited (est. 1999; Couva, Trinidad & Tobago)
- Methanol Holdings Trinidad Ltd.
- Micro House Technical Library (database)
- MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML (MIME standard to send HTML content in email message bodies.)
- Motorola High Threshold Logic
- MIME Encapsulation of Aggregate HTML Documents
- MIME HTML
- Manhattan (New York)
- Mystery House Taken Over
- Mental Health Transformation Project (Washington State)
- Montpelier-Harrison Township Public Library (Montpelier, IN)
- Main Heat Transport System
- Melbourne Health Training Services (Bentleigh East, Victoria, Australia)
- Mental Health Triage Scale (psychiatry)
- Mental Health Tribunal for Scotland
- Message Handling Test System
- Myanmar Hotels and Tourism Services (est. 1964; Myanmar)
- Michigan High Throughput Screening Center (Kalamazoo Valley Community College)
- Maryland Human Trafficking Task Force (est. 2007)
- Major Hazard Unit