info/publikationen/forum-musikbibliothek/) Gamut, the journal of the Music Theory Society of the Mid-Atlantic, has changed to a biannual format.
What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Music Theory Society (various locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Moving Target Simulator
- Muir-Torre Syndrome
- Multi Tasking Software
- Multi Trailer System
- Multi-Spectral Targeting System
- Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.
- Multi-Threaded Server
- Multichannel Television Sound
- Multiservice Transport Switch (Telabs)
- Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
- My Teenage Stride (band)
- Multiple Tumor Suppressor 1
- Multiple Tumor Suppressor 2
- Marine Transportation Security Act (Canada)
- Master Teachers by Satellite for Afghanistan (educational program)
- Master Transit Services Agreement (Fluxys; Belgium)
- McCandless Township Sanitary Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Medical Tourism Association of South Africa
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia (Madison, TN)
- Military Training Specific Allotment
Samples in periodicals archive:
By contrast, American music-theory societies have consistently provided a forum for Puccini studies; SMT, the New England Conference of Music Theorists, and the Music Theory Society of New York State have all hosted multiple Puccini offerings in the last decade, presented by scholars profoundly curious about a rich body of music and unafraid to engage with works so widely enjoyed by the public at large.