The Massachusetts Music Educators Association sponsors the music festival, and participation gives students an opportunity to demonstrate their artistry and create new friendships.
What does MEA stand for?
MEA stands for Music Educators Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MEA
We have 236 other meanings of MEA in our Acronym Attic
- Multiobjective Evolutionary Algorithm
- Multiple Element Arrangement (accounting)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis
- Multiple-Element Antenna
- Municipal Electric Association
- Municipal Electric Association (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Municipal Engineer's Association
- Municipal Engineers Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Munitions Effectiveness Assessment
- Munitions Effects Assessment (Defense Threat Reduction Agency modeling toolset)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type I
- Micro-Enterprise Acceleration Institute (Switzerland)
- Multiple Endocrine Adenomatosis Type 1 (syndrome)
- Meningioma Expressed Antigen 6
- Media and Arts Alliance (Australia)
- Media Entertainment and Arts Alliance
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America, Inc.
- Modified Essential Amino Acid (cell protein measurement index)
- Montenegrin Ethnic Association of Australia
- Museum of East Asian Art (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He will be recognized for his accomplishments and inducted into the Hall of Fame during a ceremony at the Alabama Music Educators Association Conference to be held in Montgomery.
That's because Rawls, 17, is a natural soprano, and the Texas Music Educators Association prohibits boys from singing in that range.
Each district (Western, Central, Northeastern, and Southeastern) of the Massachusetts Music Educators Association sponsors a high school and a junior high music festival each year.