Spano is in residence for the 2011 summer season as music director-designate, and will assume the full role of music director in 2012.
What does MD stand for?
MD stands for Music Director
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MD
We have 294 other meanings of MD in our Acronym Attic
- Multiple Data
- Multiple Description
- Multiple Disabilities
- Multivariate Distribution
- Municipal Docks Railway (of the Jacksonville Port Authority)
- Munitions Dump
- Murder Drones (web series)
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Music Department
- Musical Director
- Muy Deficiente (Spanish educational grade/mark)
- Multi-Dimensional Fast Fourier Transform
- Monosynaptic Discharge of the Ventral Roots
- Management's Discussion and Analysis of Results of Operations and Financial Condition
- Management’s Discussion and Analysis (financial conditions)
- Mergers, Dispositions & Acquisitions
- Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry (magazine; a Canon Communications LLC publication)
- Medical Design and Manufacturing (trade show)
- Multiple Description Binary Switching Algorithm
Samples in periodicals archive:
EVERGREEN music director and singer Bappi Lahiri may not have put on any weight of late but he has added a few more gold chains around his neck.
THE former music director of the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra is to be made an honorary OBE.
Today, as music director and conductor for the Oakland East Bay Symphony (www.
SAKARI ORAMO (right) is to step aside as music director of the City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra.
Sir Simon, who was principal conductor and music director of the CBSO from 1980 to 1997 and has been music director of the Berlin Philharmonc since 2002, will share the concert with the CBSO's music director, Sakari Oramo.
Now the music director said that handbells were too difficult for the members to handle.