Effective representation on the Music Council of Australia has widened our sphere of influence and professional recognition.
What does MCA stand for?
MCA stands for Music Council of Australia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCA
We have 623 other meanings of MCA in our Acronym Attic
- Multifunction Communication Aperture
- Multiple Call Arrangement
- Multiple Classification Analysis
- Multiple Clip Applier (medical device)
- Multiple Congenital Anomalies
- Multiple Correspondence Analysis
- Multiple Crown CC Watermark (philately)
- Mumbai Cricket Association (India)
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Music Corporation of America
- Muslim Community Association
- Mustang Club of America
- Mutual Confidentiality Agreement
- Matrix Controller Automatic-5
- Media Communications Association-International (producers of video, film, multimedia and web content)
- Military Chaplains Association of the United States of America
- Middle Cerebral Artery and Common Carotid Artery
- Middle Cerebral Artery and Common Carotid Artery Occlusion
- Multiple Congenital Abnormalities and/or Developmental Delay
- Movement Control Agency/Movement Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
journal=mca28cpage=index as an open access, peer reviewed journal on the internet (articles in PDF format), published by Music Council of Australia.
au/web/content/view/268/50 Music Council of Australia National Assembly As the National Library'S Curator, I am the representative of the music library and archive sector on the Music Council of Australia (MCA), the national peak music organisation, which held its annual Assembly in Adelaide on 27-29 September 2008.
The Australian committee wishes to thank all the libraries, publishers and organisations that supported the conference and enabled staff to participate, and in particular the University of Sydney libraries, the Sydney Conservatorium of Music, the State Library of NSW, the Australian Music Centre, the Music Council of Australia, Prue Neidorf and the National Library of Australia for their organisational contributions and sponsorship.
Richard Letts, the executive director of the Music Council of Australia, has been elected president of the International Music Council (IMC) for the coming biennium.