Katrina Inspires Renewed Conversation on Race and Serves as Inspiration to Promote Unity & Healing Through Music Apple & M-Audio Major Sponsors for Summit Additional Sponsors Include ASCAP, BMI, EMI, SESAC, The Recording Academy, Universal Music Publishing and The Music Business Registry HOLLYWOOD, Calif.
What does MBR stand for?
MBR stands for Music Business Registry (music industry contact database)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBR
We have 124 other meanings of MBR in our Acronym Attic
- Mitochondrial Benzodiazepine Receptors (pharmacology)
- Mobile Binding Records
- Monthly Budget Report
- Monthly Business Review
- Movimiento Bolivariano Revolucionario (Bolivarian Revolutionary Movement)
- Multi-Band Radio
- Multi-Block Read (computing)
- Multi-Brand Remote (remote control device)
- Multiple Bomb Rack
- Municipal Budget Reform (Ukraine)
- Mutually Beneficial Relationship (various organizations)
- Memory Buffer Register, Even
- Memory Buffer Register, Odd
- Movimiento Bolivariano Revolucionario 200 (Spanish: Revolutionary Bolivarian Movement 200; Venezuela)
- Mammoth Bar Rider's Association
- Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (Manchester, NH)
- Market-Based Rate Authority
- Market-Based Resource Allocation (microeconomics)
- Michigan Bicycle Racing Association
- Model-Based Reliability Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, Digital Media Association, New Music TIPSHEET, The Music Business Registry, Internet Video Magazine, socalTECH.
com, BMI, Mix Magazine, Home Recording Magazine, ASCAP, Guitar One Magazine, SPARS, Jazziz, MusicVision, Electronic Musician Magazine, Collegiate Monthly 101, New York Press, Music Business Registry, Good Times, DJ Times, Internet Audio Magazine, NARAS, HBPR, LLC, Digiwax, Discmakers, The Musicians Atlas, Alley Event, Soundload, CD Street, Digital Media on Demand, On Stage Magazine, Intermixx, Rioport, EQ Magazine, The American Federation of Musicians, NuVisions Concepts, WWWAC, Discmakers, Nightlife Productions, University Magazine and Sam Ash Music Stores.