Start the morning with breakfast at any of the number of cafes in the trendy and artsy MuseumsQuartier (MQ).
What does MQ stand for?
MQ stands for Museumsquartier (French: Museum Quarter, Centre for the Arts in Vienna, Austria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MQ
We have 5 other meanings of MQ in our Acronym Attic
- Midway Islands
- Military Parcel Post (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
- Mines and Quarries (United Kingdom)
- Minimum Qualifications
- Modified Quantization
- Modularization Quality (software)
- MonsterQuest (TV show)
- Moral Quotient
- Mortgage Quote
- Musical Quarterly (journal; Oxford University Press; est. 1915)
- Mary Queen of Apostles (New Kensington, PA catholic School)
- Master Quality Authenticated (audio codec)
- Material Quality Assurance
- Material Quotation Analyst
- Medical Quality Assurance (Florida Department of Health division)
- Melbourne Quality Assurance (Australia)
- Mining Qualifications Authority (South Africa)
- Missouri Quality Award (Northwest Missouri State University)
- Mobile Quality Analyzer
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the city's Kunsthalle one of his reclining clowns is appearing n a group show entitled 'The Circus as a Parallel Universe' And Galerie Krobath, near the Museumsquartier.
The fleet of winning cee'd cars were positioned at both sides of the specially designed stage at the Museumsquartier and created a splendid scene which attracted numerous spectators to the ceremony.
Still, one is left with the impression that the Foundation(s)-Quartier--the name refers to Vienna's MuseumsQuartier neighborhood--is both a marketing scheme and a transparent cover for the gradual dismantling of both the Bawag and the Generali as serious and independent institutions.
And the modern Museumsquartier, which opened six years ago, is one of the 10 largest museum complexes in the world.