The Museum of the History of Polish Jews aims to reclaim the rich 1,000-year heritage which has been overshadowed by the Holocaust.
What does MHPJ stand for?
MHPJ stands for Museum of the History of Polish Jews (Warsaw, Poland)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of MHPJ in our Acronym Attic
- Minority Health Professions Foundation
- Massachusetts Healthcare Purchaser Group (coalition)
- Mental Health Professional Group (American Society for Reproductive Medicine)
- Mini Hydro Power Group
- Mill Hill Petite Glass Beads
- Marcelo H. del Pilar High School (Philippines)
- Mental Health Programs, Inc.(Allston, MA)
- Military Housing Privitization Initiative
- Mental Health Policy Implementation Guide
- Maine Health Program for Kids
- Medicine Hat Public Library (Canada)
- Middle Haddam Public Library (Middle Haddam, CT)
- Minor Hill Public Library (Minor Hill, TN)
- Morristown-Hamblen Public Library (Morristown, TN)
- Mount Horeb Public Library (Wisconsin)
- My Home Power Limited (India)
- Microcolumn High-Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Max Hobbs Political Memorabilia
- Michelle Harris Property Marketing (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Government cooperates with local NGOs and officials of major denominations to promote religious tolerance and lends support to activities such as the March of the Living, an event to honor victims of the Holocaust, and the Museum of the History of Polish Jews.
I believe that the Museum of the History of Polish Jews in Warsaw will offer a universal, worldwide focus.