ART: PHOTOS PHOTOG: T&G Staff Photos/CHRISTINE PETERSON CUTLINE: Boston Museum of Science interpreter Christina Moscat explains what to expect in the Starlab show she is about to present.
What does MOS stand for?
MOS stands for Museum of Science (Boston, MA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOS
We have 280 other meanings of MOS in our Acronym Attic
- Motorways of the Sea (EU)
- Mountain Ocean Sea (Japanese burger chain)
- Movable Oil Saturation
- Mu Online Server
- Multi-Beam Optical Sensor
- Multi-Object Spectrograph
- Multi-Object Spectrometer
- Multifunctional Operator System
- Multimedia Operating System (First Virtual Corporation)
- Multiplex Out of Sync (Hekimian)
- Mute on Sound
- My Oracle Support (software)
- My Own Science (education program)
- Military Order of Stars and Bars (Daphne, AL; descendants of commissioned officers and officials of the confederate government)
- Marine Observation Satellite
- Metal-Oxide Semiconductor Capacitor
- Mean Opinion Score-Conversational Quality (network analysis)
- Military Occupational Specialty-Enlisted
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor Field-Effect Transistor
- Metal Oxide Semiconductor-Gated Gate Turnoff
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company said that the contribution is to be split equally between Chicago's Adler Planetarium and the Museum of Science and Industry.
Users also can search according to grade range, category, and format (book, DVD, Museum of Science presentation, HTML, and Web page).
The Exploratorium, a museum of science, art and human perception in San Francisco, is teaming with the University of California at Santa Cruz and King's College London to open the Center for Informal Learning and Schools this summer.