Christie, a global leader in visual display solutions, is pleased to announce its donation of high-performance projection technology and installation services to the Museum of Photographic Arts (MOPA) in San Diego.
What does MOPA stand for?
MOPA stands for Museum of Photographic Arts (San Diego, CA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOPA
We have 19 other meanings of MOPA in our Acronym Attic
- Muriate of Potash
- My Own Prison (Creed album)
- Mediator of Paramutation 1
- Master Oscillator Power Amplifier
- Michigan Orthotics & Prosthetics Association (Livonia, MI)
- Ministry of Parliamentary Affairs (various locations)
- Ministry of Presidential Affairs (various locations)
- Ministry of Public Administration
- Ministry of Public Affairs (Singapore)
- Mobile Office Promotion Association
- Mayor’s Office for Policing and Crime (UK)
- Missouri Procurement Assistance Center
- Missouri-Pacific RR
- Mixed Oligonucleotide-Primed Amplification of cDNA (Complementary DNA)
- Mean of Platts Arab Gulf
- Multiple Objective Policy Analysis Matrix
- Multilateral Organizations Performance Assessment Network (Canada)
- Management Of Post Attack Resources
- Motor Parts Corporation (Dodge/Chrysler car parts division)
- Movement for Peace and Reconciliation (Liberia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three biggest awards came from a project Trickey Jennus developed for the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts (FMoPA).
As the fastest growing network of women in the bay area, WWOTB recently celebrated their three year anniversary with a spectacular cocktail party at the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts in downtown Tampa.
Turner worked as the Marketing and Communications Coordinator for the Museum of Photographic Arts (MoPA) in San Diego, where she managed all paid, owned and earned communications for the Museum and its programming.
On Saturday, December 8, Rasa-Lila Fest will host an event at the Florida Museum of Photographic Arts in downtown Tampa called “Rasa-Lila Yoga United Holiday Social + Art & Fashion Show.
Deborah Klochko, Director of the Museum of Photographic Arts in San Diego, CA.
After lengthy but leisurely walkabouts at the Museum of Photographic Arts and the Museum of San Diego History and a stroll through the Botanical Building, where our feet told us we had viewed all 500 species of plants in its collection, we headed to Alcazar Garden off El Prado (The Promenade) near the Museum of Man.
She also serves on the board of trustees for the Museum of Contemporary Art San Diego and the San Diego Public Library Foundation, and previously served on the City of San Diego's Commission for Arts and Culture and the board of trustees for the Museum of Photographic Arts.