The Mendelssohn and Schumann houses, as well as other institutions like the Grassi Museum, which houses Leipzig University's famed museum of musical instruments, have had much more recent makeovers.
What does MoMI stand for?
MoMI stands for Museum of Musical Instruments
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MoMI
We have 6 other meanings of MoMI in our Acronym Attic
- Multimedia Open Environment Using the European Home Network for Building Management
- Military Observer Mission to Ecuador and Peru
- Maastricht Otitis Media with Effusion Study
- Ministry of Mines, Environment and Tourism (Zimbabwe)
- Ministry of Marine Fisheries (Morocco)
- Multi-Object Multi-Frame (photometry)
- Manual of Operation and Maintenance Instructions
- Method of Ordered Multiple Interactions algorithm
- Monocyclic Markovian Identifier
- Multi-System Online Measure Interface (performance monitor product for the HP NonStop System)
- Museum Of the Moving Image
- Metroplex Organization of Muslims in North Texas
- Making of Modern Law (law school text)
- Media Object Markup Language
- Moslem Meal
- Monmouth Ocean Multiple Listing Service (New Jersey)
- Moloney Murine Leukemia Virus (also seen as MMLV)
- Making of the Modern Mind (freshman honors class at Cedarville University, Cedarville, OH)
- Masters of Map Making (Warcraft 3 Map Making Clan)
- Miata Owners of Middle Michigan
Samples in periodicals archive:
At the same time we are going to expand the museum's permanent exhibition; we are not just a museum of musical instruments, we are the Czech Museum of Music, yet all visitors see is just an exhibition of musical instruments.
For a beautiful bird's eye view of the Belgian capital, go to the top of the Museum of Musical Instruments, at rue Montagne de la Cour 2.