00 Hardcover MoLAS monograph; 39 DA690 As monograph 39 of the Museum of London Archaeology Service, this title outlines the archaeological evidence of an excavation held in 1994-1996 at 1 Poultry, London, at the site of the church of St.
What does MoLAS stand for?
MoLAS stands for Museum of London Archaeology Service
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ministry of Legal Affairs (various locations)
- Ministry of Local Administration (UN)
- Missoula Outdoor Learning Adventures
- Museum of Living Artists (Germany)
- Museum of Latin American Art
- Mobile Laboratory (Lunar)
- Multidimensional On-line Analytical Processing
- Ministry of Land and Resources (China)
- Modular Linux and Adaptive Runtime (computing; various schools)
- Ministry of Lands Agriculture and Rural Resettlement (Zimbabwe)
- Management of Learning Committee (EU)
- Monocyte-Derived Langerhans Cells (microbiology)
- Mothers of Lost Children (Davis, CA)
- Music of Life Church (Kimberly, WI)
- More or Less Charterer's Option (shipping)
- More or Less, at Charterer's Option (shipping)
- Ministry of Livestock Development (Kenya)
- Ministry of Local Development (Nepal)
- Modem On Line Diagnostics (used by telcos to check data transmission speed of a telephone line)
- Modernization of Land Data Systems (geographical information system; institute)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Hope Recent work by the Museum of London Archaeology Service is interpreted as having located remains associated with the Hope--the playhouse that Philip Henslowe contracted Jacob Meade and Gilbert Katherens to build for him.
00 Hardcover MoLAS monograph; 40 NK4670 This publication of the Museum of London Archaeology Services outlines the archaeological interventions 1979-1992 at five tin-glazed ware production sites on the south bank of the Thames, and includes documentary sources.