Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology 86: 247-554.
What does MCZ stand for?
MCZ stands for Museum of Comparative Zoology (Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCZ
We have 6 other meanings of MCZ in our Acronym Attic
- McHenry County Youth Sports Association (Illinois)
- Morris County Youth Soccer Association (New Jersey)
- Maricopa Council on Youth Sports and Physical Activity (Phoenix, AZ)
- Minecraft YouTube
- Ministerio de Ciencia Y Tecnologia (Spanish: Ministry of Science and Technology)
- Motor City Youth Theatre (Livonia, MI)
- Management Consulting Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Marine Conservation Zone (UK)
- Miedziowe Centrum Zdrowia (Polish: Copper Health Center; Poland)
- Momoiro Clover Z (Japanese female group)
- MySpace Content Zone (software product)
- Mystic Cave Zone (Sonic 2 level)
- Mid-Columbia Zymurgy Association (beer brewing; Washington)
- Mountain Cloud Zen Center (Santa Fe, NM)
- Museum of Comparative Zoology, Cambridge (Massachusetts)
- Ministry of Citizenship, Culture and Recreation (Canada)
- Many Center Zero Differential Overlap
- Mini Club Zuid Holland (Netherlands)
- Massachusetts Coastal Zone Management
- Minimum When Control Zone Effective
Samples in periodicals archive:
One collection that has gone largely unreported is recorded in the Museum of Comparative Zoology (MCZ 2011) as collected in San Diego County, California during the mid-1800s (Lot 25988) and has not been previously included in the biogeographic distribution of the sand sole (Love et al.
Clench, Curator of Mollusks at the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard University, who was always willing to aid avid shell collectors, Arthur mentioned that while he was a pilot instructor at Tyndall Field living at nearby Port Saint Joe, FL, he became interested in collecting and exchanging shells and was being encouraged in this pursuit by a Lieutenant Speith, who taught navigation to the flyers and was later an assistant director of the School for Altitude Physiology.
Bulletin of the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard College 104: 1-585.
permunda, including the American Museum of Natural History, United States National Museum, Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard University, University of Kansas Natural History Museum, and Brigham Young University Museum.
JSA* Entomologist Piotr Naskrecki is Director of the Invertebrate Diversity Initiative of Conservation International and a Research Associate with the Museum of Comparative Zoology at Harvard University.