Byline: Fiona Scott, Political Editor A SPECIAL council review group is to be set up to investigate how the bill for removing asbestos from the Museum of British Road Transport rose by pounds 400,000.
What does MBRT stand for?
MBRT stands for Museum of British Road Transport (Coventry, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MBRT
We have 4 other meanings of MBRT in our Acronym Attic
- Minority Biomedical Research Support (NIH)
- Monterey Bay Regional Studies (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Moreton Bay Research Station (Australia)
- Many-Body Rayleigh-Schroedinger Perturbation Theory
- Modified Binary Risk Stratification Tool
- Maryland Business Roundtable for Education
- Methylene Blue Reduction Time (molecular biology)
- Metres Below Rotary Table (drilling, oilfields)
- Minnesotans for Better Roads and Transit (ballot question political committee)
- Minority Business Round Table (Washington, DC)
- Marine Biotechnology Research Unit (Thailand)
- May Be Returned to Unit Unserviceable
- Maneuverable Ballistic Reentry Vehicle
- Macular Branch Retinal Vein Occlusion
- Macross Broadcasting System (Mainichi Houzou)
- Mad Bomber Society (Ska band)
- Main Bang Suppression
- Malawi Bureau of Standards (ISO correspondent member)
- Mamut Business Software
- Management and Business Studies (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coventry University, the Museum of British Road Transport and Aston-based design company Radshape have joined forces to offer schoolchildren in Coventry the opportunity to build a mode of transport for royalty.
035mph, was touring the streets of Coventry before taking up residence at the city's Museum of British Road Transport.
Coventry's Museum of British Road Transport will display bicycles of various ages and offer people chance to ride them between 10am and 11am.
COVENTRY Museum of British Road Transport is marking Father's Day on Sunday by giving children a chance to treat their dads.
The events, taking place this weekend, include an open day at the Museum of British Road Transport for ex-employees tomorrow, a cavalcade of 100 cars dating from 1912 to 1963, and the unveiling of a plaque at the site of the first Standard factory, in Much Park Street.
The celebrations, organised by the Standard Motor Club, will kick off at the Museum of British Road Transport on Saturday morning, where former company employees will be reunited.
COVENTRY Watercolour Society's spring exhibition opens tomorrow at the Museum of British Road Transport in Coventry and runs for a month until April 27.