Historical context and analysis are provided by essays by Chris Bruce (Director of the Museum of Art, Washington State University, Pullman), Nella Van Dyke (Associate Professor of Socilogy, Washington State University, Pullham), and Keith Wells (Curator of Exhibitions and Collections,l Museum of Art, Washington State University, Pullham).
What does MOA stand for?
MOA stands for Museum of Art
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MOA
We have 182 other meanings of MOA in our Acronym Attic
- Mode of Action
- Moments of Alwaysness
- Monsters of Art
- Morons of America
- Motor Oil Additive
- Mount Olympus Academy (Joan Holub Goddess Girls series)
- Mouse Anatomy Ontology
- Move on Already
- Moyen-Orient et Afrique (French: Middle East and Africa)
- Municipality Of Anchorage
- Union Ministry of Agriculture (India)
- Mall of America Associates (Minnesota)
- Mid Ohio Amber Alert (Powell, OH)
- Military Officers Association of America (formerly The Retired Officers Association, TROA)
- Ministry of Amerindian Affairs (Guyana)
- Ministry of Atolls Administration (Maldives)
- Mother of All Adware
- Modified Observer's Assessment of Awareness/Sedation Scale
- Military Officers Association of America Ladies
- Mother Of All Acronym Lists (Paul Terpstra)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While preservation groups were still threatening lawsuits, the museum of Arts and Design was getting ready for the renovation of 2 Columbus Circle last week, planning to move into its new home within a two-year period.
September Dialogues: Duchamp, CorneR, Johns, Rauschenberg * Dallas: Dallas Museum of Art, Sept.
Robert Rosenblum [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Max Ernst Metropolitan Museum of Art April 7-July 10 Curated by Werner Spies and Sabine Rewald Among the tales told of Max Ernst's stay in New York during World War II is that here he began to place canvases on the ground, allowing paint to drip from a can that swung on a string above the canvas's surface.
org January 14 Making Melodies Dance Sandy Silva percussion dancer Great Stair Hall, Philadelphia Museum of Art Info: 215.
Gaetana Aulenti and George Sexton's contributions have helped to make San Francisco's newly-reopened Asian Art Museum more than simply a museum of art and artefacts.