In this comparative ethnographic study, Alivizatou (PhD, museum and heritage studies, U.
What does MHST stand for?
MHST stands for Museum and Heritage Studies (course)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MHST
We have 4 other meanings of MHST in our Acronym Attic
- Mount Hood Summer Ski Camp (Oregon)
- Michigan High School Softball Coaches Association
- Message Handling Services Sybase Ds
- Mercy High School San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)
- Metrocrest Home School Support Group (Texas)
- Military Health System Support Initiatives
- Maquiladora Health and Safety Support Network (Berkeley, CA)
- Minority High School Student Research Apprentice Program (US National Institues of Health)
- Master of Health Studies (various universities)
- Mount Hood Swim Team (est. 1984; Oregon)
- Ministry of Heritage, Sport, Tourism and Culture Industries (Canada)
- Mobile Health Screening Unit
- Mental Health Substance Use Disorder (California Department of Health Care Services)
- Maastrichtse Honden Sport Vereniging (Dutch: Maastricht Dog Sport Association; Maastricht, Limburg, Netherlands)
- Multipurpose High-Speed Vehicle
- Missouri High School Volleyball Coaches Association
- Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1992
- Management of Health and Safety at Work (regulations; UK)
- Mental Health South West (UK)
- Ministry of Health and Social Welfare (Croatia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Nickle Art Museum at the University of Calgary and its Director, Ann Davis, are fully involved with the museum and heritage studies programme.