What does MEF stand for?
MEF stands for Museo Paleontológico Egidio Feruglio (Patagonia, Argentina)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEF
We have 163 other meanings of MEF in our Acronym Attic
- Mission Execution Forecast (Air Force Weather Briefings)
- Mobile Entertainment Forum
- Mobility Enhancement Fund
- Modernized E-File (IRS)
- Modified Energy Factor
- Montville Education Foundation
- Mother Earth Foundation (Philippines)
- Mouse Embryo Feeder (cells)
- Mouse Embryonic Fibroblast
- Movies Explained For (YouTube)
- Marine Expeditionary Force (Forward)
- MDR1 (Multi-Drug Resistance 1) Promoter-Enhancing Factor 1
- Motor-Evoked Field 1
- Mitochondrial Elongation Factor-G (genetics)
- Myocyte Enhancer Factor 2
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 25% of Forced Vital Capacity
- Maximum Expiratory Flow at 25 Percent
- Mocyte Enhancer Binding Factor-2A
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 40 Percent
- Maximal Expiratory Flow at 50% (respiratory function)