What does MTS stand for?
MTS stands for Musculoskeletal Tumor Society
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MTS
We have 490 other meanings of MTS in our Acronym Attic
- Movement Tracking System
- Moving Target Simulator
- Muir-Torre Syndrome
- Multi Tasking Software
- Multi Trailer System
- Multi-Spectral Targeting System
- Multi-Tech Systems, Inc.
- Multi-Threaded Server
- Multichannel Television Sound
- Multiservice Transport Switch (Telabs)
- Music Theory Society (various locations)
- My Teenage Stride (band)
- Multiple Tumor Suppressor 1
- Multiple Tumor Suppressor 2
- Marine Transportation Security Act (Canada)
- Master Teachers by Satellite for Afghanistan (educational program)
- Master Transit Services Agreement (Fluxys; Belgium)
- McCandless Township Sanitary Authority (Pennsylvania)
- Medical Tourism Association of South Africa
- Middle Tennessee School of Anesthesia (Madison, TN)