is a consulting firm specializing in assisting organizations in establishing ergonomics programming, musculoskeletal injury prevention, ergonomics risk assessments, facility and product design, and fatigue risk management systems.
What does MSIP stand for?
MSIP stands for Musculoskeletal Injury Prevention
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MSIP
We have 28 other meanings of MSIP in our Acronym Attic
- Missouri School Improvement Plan (Department of Elementary and Secondary Education)
- Modeling and Simulation Investment Plan
- Modular Sonic Imaging Platform (sonic scanner)
- Montana Shakespeare in the Parks (Bozeman, Montana)
- Mowgli Socket Interface Protocol
- Multi-Service Intranet Platform
- Multi-Spectral Image Processor
- Multi-Staged Improvement Program
- Multi-Subject Instructional Period (education)
- Multinational Staged Improvement Program
- Marine Sanctuary Intensification Program for Poverty Reduction
- Missouri Southern International Piano Competition
- Multi Stage inflatable Packer Collar (engineering equipment)
- Master of Science in Information Quality (University of Arkansas at Little Rock)
- Menopausal Sexual Interest Questionnaire
- Markov Switching Imperfect Repair (reliability model)
- Master of Science in Industrial Relations
- Master of Science in International Relations
- Master Stock Inventory Record
- Master Stock Item Record
Samples in periodicals archive:
An evaluation of a "best practices musculoskeletal injury prevention program in nursing homes.
Charles Curry, MA, PT Coordinator Musculoskeletal Injury Prevention Program Cornell University3