The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign is organising a host of events on February 29 to raise money for research into treatments and cures for the conditions, which affect 70,000 people of all ages across the UK.
What does MD stand for?
MD stands for Muscular Dystrophy
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MD
We have 294 other meanings of MD in our Acronym Attic
- Mudug (postal region, Somalia)
- Multi-Center Double-Blind (clinical study)
- Multi-Destination (Sprint)
- Multiple Data
- Multiple Description
- Multiple Disabilities
- Multivariate Distribution
- Municipal Docks Railway (of the Jacksonville Port Authority)
- Munitions Dump
- Music Department
- Music Director
- Musical Director
- Muy Deficiente (Spanish educational grade/mark)
- Multi-Dimensional Fast Fourier Transform
- Monosynaptic Discharge of the Ventral Roots
- Management's Discussion and Analysis of Results of Operations and Financial Condition
- Mergers, Dispositions & Acquisitions
- Medical Device & Diagnostic Industry (magazine; a Canon Communications LLC publication)
- Medical Design and Manufacturing (trade show)
Samples in periodicals archive:
VIAGRA may protect the hearts of muscular dystrophy patients, a study suggests.
All money raised will go towards the Muscular Dystrophy Campaign.
Muscle-producing stem cells injected into dogs with the equivalent of Duchenne muscular dystrophy significantly slowed the disease's progression, researchers report.
When muscular dystrophy shrinks your world to one room - to a bed and respirator, 24 hours a day, seven days a week - you don't get to meet people unless they come to visit you.
And he doesn't mean the faces on the muscular dystrophy telethons.