This led to the conclusion that the Carnipure-supplemented group had higher muscle oxygen consumption than the placebo group.
What does MO2 stand for?
MO2 stands for Muscle Oxygen Consumption
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of MO2
- FCC Memorandum Opinion & Order
- Maintenance, Overhaul & Repair
- Multi-Octave Cavity-Backed Slot Spiral Antenna
- Master Oscillator Grating Coupled Power Amplifier
- Mobile Originating-Location Request
- Moloney Murine Sarcoma Virus
- (Joint) Maximum Output and Ratio Threshold Test
- Mobile Originated-Short Message Service
- Missouri Science Teaching and Education Partnerships
- Molecular Oriented Membrane