[FIGURE 3 OMITTED] [FIGURE 4 OMITTED] An important role of parasympathetic cholinergic neurons and postsynaptic muscarinic acetylcholine receptors in the contraction of gastric smooth muscle has been provided in functional studies (Makhlouf and Murthy, 2006).
What does M3R stand for?
M3R stands for Muscarinic Acetylcholine Receptor
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Mobile 3D Game Engine
- Market Managed Multi-Service Internet (EU)
- Mix, Mass, Mobility, and Integration
- Malta Music Memory Project
- Manitoba Prescribing Practices Program (Canada)
- MikroTik Packet Packer Protocol
- Mini-MUTES Modernization Program
- Mobile Marketing Management Platform
- Multi Mission Mobile Processor
- MAJCOM Manpower Management System
- Me, Money, Mind and Soul (seminar; World Human Development Center)
- Morphine-3-Sulphate (pharmacology)
- Multiband, Multimode, Multirole Tactical Radio System
- Playlist file for multiple MP3 files
- MTP (Message Transfer Part) Level 3 User Adaptation Layer (IETF)
- Manufacturers' Unfilled Order
- Mobile Medical Mentoring Vehicle
- Modélisation Multi-Échelles de la Matière Vivante (French: Multi-Scale Modeling of Living Matter)
- Multi-radio Multi-channel Multi-Hop Wireless Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscarinic acetylcholine receptor subtypes in cerebral cortex and hippocampus.
[FIGURE 5 OMITTED] [FIGURE 6 OMITTED] The present study further investigated the potential involvement of muscarinic acetylcholine receptors.
Environmental Protection Agency (Research Triangle Park, NC, USA); imechine (Latoxan, Valence, France), a hydrophilic antagonist of neuronal nicotinic acetylcholine receptors (nAChR), and the noncompetitive antagonist QX-222 (Astra Pharmaceuticals, Westborough, MA, USA) (both at 20 mM in distilled water); atropine sulfate (RBI, Natick, MA, USA), a muscarinic acetylcholine receptor antagonist (40 mM in distilled water); 1-(5-isoquinolinesulfonyl)-2-methylpiperazine (H-7), an inhibitor of protein kinase (PK) C, and N-(2-guanidinoethyl)-5-isoquinolinesulfonamide (HA-1004), an inhibitor of PKA (both from RBI, and each at 20 mM in distilled water).
Reconstitution of the muscarinic acetylcholine receptor.