Hunter Professor in Color Science, Appearance, and Technology at the Munsell Color Science Laboratory, and Graduate Coordinator of the Color Science master's degree program within the Center for Imaging Science at Rochester (N.
What does MCSL stand for?
MCSL stands for Munsell Color Science Laboratory (Rochester Institute of Technology)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCSL
We have 45 other meanings of MCSL in our Acronym Attic
- Mid Cornwall School of Jewellery (UK)
- Moroccan Cultural Studies Journal (periodical)
- Miniature Crime Scene Killer (CSI fan slang)
- Music Copyright Society of Kenya
- Media Cruise Solutions KK (Japan)
- Maintenance Cumulative Sick Leave
- Malaysian Civil Service Link (official website)
- Management Control System List
- Methodist Church Department of Social Responsibility
- Monroe County Senior Legal (Michigan)
- Marine Corps Stationary Lighter-than-Air Platform (USMC)
- Maximum Cardinality Search Lower Bound (mathematics)
- Midwest Consortium for Service-Learning in Higher Education
- Monroe County Senior Legal Services, Inc. (Monroe, Michigan)
- Manhattan Center for Science and Mathematics (New York, NY)
- Master of Construction Science and Management (Clemson University; Clemson, SC)
- Master of the Camborne School of Mines (University of Exeter; Cornwall, UK)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Master (certification)
- Minecraft Story Mode (gaming)
- Miniature Cardioid Stereo Microphone (audio equipment)
Samples in periodicals archive:
org June 2007 5-8 "Essentials of Color Science" Short Course Rochester, NY Munsell Color Science Laboratory Rochester Institute of Technology Voice: 585.
org Rochester Institute of Technology Munsell Color Science Laboratory Munsell Color Science Laboratory Summer Short Course: Essentials of Color Science -- June 8-10, 2004, Rochester, NY This three-day lecture series introduces the fundamental concepts of color science, describes various applications, and introduces cutting-edge research areas in color science.