Stafford, 77477: DOT for Facilities support services (NAICS 561210) $31,000: DOT for Heavy construction (NAICS 234990) $110,000; DOT for Floor contracting (NAICS 235520) $14,000 Muniz Engineering Inc.
What does MEI stand for?
MEI stands for Muniz Engineering Inc. (multiple locations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MEI
We have 220 other meanings of MEI in our Acronym Attic
- Montreal Economic Institute (Canada)
- Mosaica Education, Inc. (alternative education)
- Most Exposed Individual (risk assessment)
- Mountain Enterprises and Infrastructure
- Multi Engine Instructor
- Multilateral Economic Institutions
- Multiple Extension In Use
- Multiple Extension Internetworking
- Multivariate ENSO Indicator
- Municipal and Environmental Infrastructure (EU)
- Mysore Electrical Industries
- Manitoba Environmental Industries Association (Canada)
- Microparticle Capture Enzyme Immunoassay
- Microparticle Enzyme Immunoassay
- Ministry of Employment and Income Assistance (Canada)
- Monoclonal Enzyme Immunoassay
- Multidimensional Emotional Intelligence Assessment
- Mediterranean Europe and Islam: Actors in Dialogue (University of Naples; Italy)
- Member of the Environment Institute of Australia & New Zealand
- Middle East Insurance Brokers (est. 1997; Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)