Background On February 6, 2007, the Municipality of Phnom Penh ("Municipality") signed a ninety-nine-year lease with Shukaku Inc.
What does MPP stand for?
MPP stands for Municipality of Phnom Penh (Phnom Penh, Cambodia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MPP
We have 322 other meanings of MPP in our Acronym Attic
- Most Probable Position
- Mountain Products Project (est. 2003; UN Food and Agricultural Organization)
- Mouvman Peyizan Papay (Peasant Movement of Papay)
- Multi Phased Pinned
- Multi-Phase Pump
- Multi-Purpose Processor
- Multilink Point-to-Point Protocol
- Multiphase Printing
- Multiple Profile Program
- Multipurpose Project (India)
- Mutual Protection Pact (Star Trek gaming)
- Myelin Protein, Peripheral
- Papaye Peasants Movement (Haiti)
- Maintenance Policy, Programs and Resources
- Membrane Protein, Palmitoylated 1 (gene)
- Murine Proliferation-Associated Protein
- M-Phase Phosphoprotein 2 (antibody)
- Membrane Protein Palmitoylated 2
- Membrane Protein, Palmitoylated 3
- Membrane Protein, Palmitoylated 6 (gene)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At least five provinces along the Mekong River, and the municipality of Phnom Penh, have been put under a state of emergency because of the flooding.
Three provinces along the Mekong River -- Stung Treng, Kratie and Kompong Cham -- and the municipality of Phnom Penh have all declared a state of emergency, he said.