Another notice was published in the Municipal Journal at a cost to the council of PS13,975.
What does MJ stand for?
MJ stands for Municipal Journal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MJ
We have 26 other meanings of MJ in our Acronym Attic
- Military Jurisdiction
- Military Justice
- Minecraft Joules (energy unit; Buildcraft machines)
- Ministerio da Justica (Brazil)
- Ministerul Justiþiei (Romania)
- Mint Julep (drink)
- Modular Jack
- Monster Jam
- Mucho Joviality
- Megajoules per Hour
- Meter Joule Per Hour
- Majestic 12 (Deus Ex game)
- Motion JPEG 2000
- Maatschappelijke Jongeren Actie (Dutch: Social Youth Action; Brussels, Belgium)
- Marsden Jacob Associates (Australia)
- Master of Justice Administration (Methodist University and Norwich University)
- Medical Journal of Australia
- Methanococcus Jannaschii
- Microjet Array
Samples in periodicals archive:
The county council's Targeted Adolescent Service (TAS) is one of six finalists in the children's services category of the annual Municipal Journal Local Government Achievement Awards.
The high-profile role was advertised in the Sunday Times and the Times, as well as local government publications the Municipal Journal and Local Government Chronicle.
In June 2008 it was named the best achieving council of the year in the Municipal Journal Awards.
The key question as the Municipal Journal recently asked is 'are there enough talented, workaholic, rhinoceros-skinned change agents out there?
The awards are supported by the Environment Agency, the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health, the Chartered Institution of Waste Management, the Municipal Journal and other official bodies.
The advert for the high-profile role has been placed in the Sunday Times and the Times, as well as local government publications the Municipal Journal and Local Government Chronicle.