SGA announced officers for 2009: Bill Cantrell, president of TECO Peoples Gas in Tampa, was elected chairman; Terry McCallister, president/COO of Washington Gas, first vice chairman; Norman Holmes, senior vice president/CCO of Southern Natural Gas, second vice chairman; and Arthur Corbin, president/CEO of Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia, secretary-treasurer.
What does MGAG stand for?
MGAG stands for Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia (Kennesaw, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MGAG
- Middle Georgia Association of Black Journalists
- Maintenance Ground Abort Rate
- Mark G. Anderson Consultants (Washington, DC and Seattle, WA)
- Michigan Global Awareness Consortium (community colleges)
- Missile Guidance and Alignment Control
- Multinational Group of Actuaries and Consultants
- Missile Guidance Alignment Checkout Group (USAF Titan II missile system)
- Moderator of the General Assembly of the Church of Scotland
- Manchester Gothic Arts Group (UK)
- Morning Glories American Goldfinch (Terry Isaac painting)
- Mounted Games Association of Great Britain (UK)
- Mahatma Gandhi Antarrashtriya Hindi Vishwavidyalaya
- Mellon Global Alternative Investments Limited
- Milwaukee Graphic Arts Institute (Milwaukee, WI)
- Mizuho Global Alternative Investments (Japan)
- Marine Gravity Acquisition Limited
- Mega Gallon
- Memphis Germantown Art League (Tennessee)
- Milli-Galileo (unit of gravity)
- Mounted Games Association Luxembourg
Samples in periodicals archive:
Daily operations will be per formed under contract by the Municipal Gas Authority of Georgia.