50 percent stake in N4G will be possessed by the infrastructure investment support of the Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS), Allianz and Borealis Infrastructure.
What does MERS stand for?
MERS stands for Municipal Employees Retirement System (Michigan)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MERS
We have 39 other meanings of MERS in our Acronym Attic
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome (virus)
- Middle East Respiratory Virus (disease)
- Minimal Essential Requirements
- Mitsubishi Energy Recovery System (Japan)
- Mobile Emergency Response Support
- Mobile Emergency Response System
- Mortgage Electronic Registration System
- Most Economical Routing Selection
- Multiagency Electronic [Pharmaceutical] Regulatory Submission project
- Multifunctional Electromagnetic Radiation System
- Medical Event Reporting System for Transfusion Medicine
- Middle East Respiratory Syndrome–Coronavirus
- Methicillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus
- Merchant vessel Search And Rescue manual
- Middle East Region Search and Rescue College
- Minnesota Employee Recreation Services Council
- Manchester Essex Regional School District (Manchester, MA)
- Marine Environment and Security for the European Area (France)
- Manufacturing, Engineering and Related Services Sector Education and Training Authority (South Africa)
- Modern Encyclopedia of Russian and Soviet History (encyclopedia on Russian and Soviet matters)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ontario municipalities were disappointed to learn that the province's proposed framework to cap parts of Ontario's jointly sponsored public pension plans (JSPPs) will not apply to the Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS) plan.
Prior to joining CPPIB in 2008, he held senior roles at the private equity investment subsidiary of Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS) and a number of companies in media, digital entertainment and communications.
It also deals explicitly with investment in P3s by union pension funds such as those of the Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS) and the Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan.
A second, Canadian partnership has allied Borealis, the infrastructure investment arm of Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS), with Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan (OTPP).
Lakeside's partners in this venture are affiliates of Borealis Infrastructure, the infrastructure investment entity of Ontario Municipal Employees Retirement System (OMERS), one of Canada's largest pension plans, Toronto-based Strada Group and Marel Group and an affiliate of U.
The Municipal Employees Retirement Systems of Michigan (MERS), a public corporation, was established to administer a governmental pension plan for employees of participating governmental agencies.