This program is designed to help property owners, farmers and small businesses who are near municipal drinking water intakes and wells protect municipal drinking water sources.
What does MDW stand for?
MDW stands for Municipal Drinking Water
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of MDW
We have 39 other meanings of MDW in our Acronym Attic
- Meadow (street suffix)
- Measured Day Work
- Medical Wing
- Memorial Day Weekend
- Michael D. Wilson (George)
- Midway Airport
- Military District of Washington (US DoD)
- Minnesota, Dakota, and Western Railroad
- More Developed World
- Municipal Dataworks (municipalities asset management)
- Mount Diablo Wrestling Association (California)
- My Dinner with Andrew (comic strip)
- Missile Defense Wargaming & Analysis Resource
- Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department (Florida)
- Mutual Domestic Water Consumers Association
- Mobile Data Wireless Display (Panasonic Toughbook accessory)
- Mit Der Wahrnehmung Der Geschaefte Beauftragt (German)
- Metropolitan Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (Cisco)
- Model-Driven Web Engineering
- Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries and Parks
Samples in periodicals archive:
In May 2000, Canada watched as the small town of Walkerton, Ontario was devastated by bacterial contamination in its municipal drinking water system.
Carol Reinisch, an expert in chemical-induced neurotoxicity, had read in the scientific literature about the contamination of municipal drinking water in Brick Township, New Jersey, and its possible connection to higher autism rates in local children.
With much discussion taking place as to how to stop contaminants from leaking into municipal drinking water systems, Spiers says the market potential is huge.
When methane is combined with chlorine from discharged municipal drinking water it forms chloroform.