An ongoing Municipal Class Environmental Assessment will now recommend shelving the proposal, Robinson said.
What does MCEA stand for?
MCEA stands for Municipal Class Environmental Assessment (continuing education; Municipal Engineers Association; Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of MCEA
We have 47 other meanings of MCEA in our Acronym Attic
- My Custom Edition (photography software)
- Mammalian Cell Entry Operon 1
- Marine Corps Engineer Association (US Marine Corps)
- Maryland Classified Employees' Association
- Master Copy Establishing Authority
- Michigan College English Association
- Middle Childhood - Early Adolescence (teaching licensure)
- Minnesota Center for Environmental Advocacy (est. 1974; St. Paul, MN)
- Minnesota Community Education Association (Lindstrom, MN)
- Mitsubishi Consumer Electronics America (Irvine, CA)
- Madison County Executive Airport Authority (Alabama)
- Montgomery County Emergency Assistance Program (Christiansburg, VA)
- Microbiological and Chemical Exposure Assessment Research Division (US EPA)
- McNeil Center for Early American Studies (Philadelphia, PA)
- Marine Corps Equipment Board (Quantico, VA)
- Military Communications-Electronics Board
- Monaghan County Enterprise Board (est. 1993; Ireland)
- Multi-Channel E-Business (business model)
- Military Communications-Electronics Board Publication
- Multi-Configurational Energy Bound-Natural Eigenvalue Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
The findings of the independent 52-page study, entitled "Are Ontario's Municipal Class Environmental Assessments Worth the Added Time and Costs?
A 2009 Municipal Class Environmental Assessment study established the conditions for the closure of the road but residents seemed to be unaware that the county could subsequently deem the road surplus and sell it or gift it to adjacent landowners.