From 1990 to 1993, Hotchkiss was general counsel for the Municipal Assistance Corporation for the City of New York.
What does MAC stand for?
MAC stands for Municipal Assistance Corporation (New York City)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of MAC
We have 1134 other meanings of MAC in our Acronym Attic
- Multiplying Accumulator
- Multipole Acoustic Log (energy production)
- Multipurpose Activity Center
- Multiservice Access Concentrator (ADC Kentrox)
- Multnomah Arts Center (Portland, OR)
- Multnomah Athletic Club (Portland, OR)
- Munich Airport Center
- Municipal Advisory Council
- Municipal Amateur Coordinator
- Municipal Athletic Complex (various locations)
- Munitions Assembly Conveyor
- Museu da Arte Contemporânea (Sao Paulo, Brazil)
- Music Appreciation Club (various locations)
- Musical Arts Center
- Muslim Association of Canada (Ottawa, Canada)
- Mustang Athletic Complex
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex (medicine)
- Macintosh Operating System
- Macintosh Operating System X (Ten)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Carey of New York named him to head the Municipal Assistance Corporation, an agency set up to help manage New York City's troubled finances.
Rohatyn and the Municipal Assistance Corporation are credited with helping bring New York City back to economic health in the 70's.