The work served as her masters thesis at the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center in September 2010.
What does MIPLC stand for?
MIPLC stands for Munich Intellectual Property Law Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Mast Innovative Products Private Limited (India)
- Master of Intellectual Property Law (degree)
- Meet in Portland (website)
- Merritt Island Public Library (Florida)
- Mobile IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6) for Linux
- Mondrian Investment Partners Limited (est. 1990)
- Multi-Mission Image Processing Laboratory (NASA)
- Michigan Intellectual Property Law Association (est. 1913)
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member of the Institute of Plant Engineers (Society of Operations Engineers; UK)
- Marine Integrated Personnel and Logistics Subsystem
- Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review (journal; Marquette University)
- Maryland Intellectual Property Legal Resource Center
- Malaysian Institute of Personnel Management
- Mammendorf Insitute for Physics and Medicine (various locations)
- Mammendorfer Institut für Physik und Medizin (German physics and medicine institute)
- Master in International Public Management (degree)
- Master of Infrastructure Planning and Management (University of Washington)
- Math & Industry Page Maker
- Member of the Institute of Psionic Medicine
Samples in periodicals archive:
The editors (both affiliated with the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center, Germany) first present the laws of the World Intellectual Property Organization, the World Trade Organization, and the European Union.